Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about…
Flowers for Your Wedding
- What types of flowers do you grow?
We grow Alstroemeria, Gerberas & Mini Gerberas, and Roses.
- What colours and varieties are available?
See Colours and Varieties.
- How soon ahead do I need to provide my order?
The more notice we have the better chance we can fill the order.
- When can I pick up my flowers?
Pick up can be arranged when the order is placed.
- How do I make a deposit?
A deposit is required when the order is placed to secure the flowers you would like to order. You can come to the greenhouse or see us at the Farmers Market to make a deposit. If you would like to come to the greenhouse please call ahead to make sure someone will be available.
- Do you make bouquets, boutonniers, centrepieces, etc?
No. We supply beautiful, fresh cut locally grown flowers to order. Sorry, we do not make bouquets, boutonniers, or arrangements.
- Do you sell supplies for making your own bouquets, centrepieces, boutonniers, etc?
No, but you can find supplies at local dollar, sewing and craft stores. And if you’re hunting for creative ideas, check out offbeatbride.com, Pinterest’s Wedding Bouquet Ideas, or this wedding bouquet tutorial.